Here is my napkin,
The five elements of my business strategy fit together well because they all serve the specific needs of parking for students. As someone who has struggled with campus parking before, I know that students want a worry-free solution to parking, allowing them to park whenever they need and get to the center of campus quickly. This parking will be open to everyone, but will be tailored toward commuter students who each have very different schedules for parking. The facility will be accessible 24/7. Additionally I will be offering jobs to student employees. The students will see value because it will be affordable and easy access. Additionally, I set myself apart from others because of my solutions emphasis on efficiency for busy students and proximity to the center of campus. Overall these elements work jointly together to provide students a solution to a very real problem at this university.
Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteGood drawing you got there! I did not draw one myself but it looks very creative and informative. It is easy to understand your plan when you draw it out as simple as that. Parking is a real issue and with this drawing, you can show others and they would easily understand what you are talking about. I think you do set yourself apart and with the right steps, your business could take off.
Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I really like that you actually drew your on a napkin! I simply used a sheet of paper from a regular old composition book. I strongly agree with you that parking is a big problem around the University of Florida campus, and even Gainesville in general. I do however believe maybe a few more words could be utilized on your napkin. Great effort!
Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteGreat idea napkin! I really like the ideas and illustrations. I completely agree that UF has a large need for parking. I have never met someone who thinks that UF is doing a good job with parking. We definitely need people like you who can bring a massive change to how parking is operated at UF. I think you will get a lot of support from students.