Thursday, February 27, 2020

14A- Halfway Reflection

What’s up blog,

I want to reflect on my time in this course, as I have learned a lot about the skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur. 

To start I want to discuss behaviors I have used to be successful. Before this course, I simply did assignments when they were due, or at random times. This blog has taught me consistency and routine. I know when the posts are due, and I think about what I am going to write all week long. Another skill I have learned is how to brainstorm ideas, then use logical reasoning to figure out which ideas work and which aren’t so great. 

There have been a few moments when I wanted to give up. Specifically, I had a week where I had several exams and 3 posts for this class. However, this course has taught me to be tenacious with my writing, and has enhanced my written communication skills.

If I could offer tips to future students in this class they would be:

1.    Stay up with the assignments, it can be very easy to fall behind and not earn the grade you want.
2.    Think outside the box. Many people who brainstorm ideas think about solving the world’s greatest challenges. Make use of the bug list and solve something that you deal with on a daily basis.

3.    Write your blog with a purpose. Not only does it satisfy the course requirements, it offers me a level of personal reflection I didn’t know I had before.



Me, A successful student and future entrepreneur

2 comments:

  1. Hey Louis,
    I wanted to say that I have also learned many similar things from this class as well. Above all, I've learned about how to start thinking like an entrepreneur, and to start looking at inconveniences and problems as new possible sources of incomes. This class has inspired me and allowed me to realize that if there is a problem, there can be a solution, or at least a way to reduce the size of the problem. Nice post man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Louis,

    I agree with you on how easy it is to fall behind. It does not take much to miss a lecture or a assignment and it is very important to stay on top of things. Another thing I liked that you mentioned was to blog with purpose. I found it to be very important to try on them because it doesnt only reflect me. It helps others learn and become more open minded. I like the ideas of peer reviews and it has helped open my mind to different and new ideas. Keep on doing good work. It will pay off!

    ReplyDelete