Hey Louis, I liked your pitch a lot! You were very confident and got the problem and your solution through very quickly. I live off campus and struggle with finding parking myself! It just makes very little sense that there would be no parking for students who live off campus when 80% of students don't live on campus. Good job on not using repetitive filler words, and minimizing mistakes once they were made.
Hey Louis, I firmly believe that adding parking garages would help college students or any others that need to find parking. Do you have an idea on what you would charge students to park? Student discount? Would you work with the university and try to make a deal? I think you have a good foundation and could easily take it to the next level!
Hey Louis, I liked your pitch a lot! You were very confident and got the problem and your solution through very quickly. I live off campus and struggle with finding parking myself! It just makes very little sense that there would be no parking for students who live off campus when 80% of students don't live on campus. Good job on not using repetitive filler words, and minimizing mistakes once they were made.
ReplyDeleteHey Louis,
ReplyDeleteI firmly believe that adding parking garages would help college students or any others that need to find parking. Do you have an idea on what you would charge students to park? Student discount? Would you work with the university and try to make a deal? I think you have a good foundation and could easily take it to the next level!