Friday, April 3, 2020

22A -Elevator Pitch

What's Up Blog,

This is my third elevator pitch


The feedback I received on my last pitch was mostly positive, with an emphasis on my strong speaking ability. The only negative feedback I received was that I was too slow, so I tried to speed things up a little, and I tried to really emphasize my strong points. I agreed with the feedback on my last post, and I really wanted to make my viewer convinced that I was convinced that my product will be successful.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Louis,
    Great elevator pitch! You speak with confidence and conviction, which makes your pitch easy to watch and convincing to potential investors. I like how you altered the pace of your voice to be quicker--you seemed to have found the "sweet spot" where you are not talking too slow or too fast, which is excellent. Awesome job overall, I enjoyed watching your pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Louis,

    Great Video! I really like your intro. It is exciting and catching and exactly what you would need to sell your product. I can feel the confidence behind you product as you speak. I personally found myself becoming more confident with my product each time I made one of these and I can say the same for you. Your speaking pace was great. It was not too fast nor too slow to lose my attention. Keep it up Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Louis,
    You rocked this elevator pitch! Extreme confidence right off of the bat. You also really seemed to have all of your lines down and weren't improvising much if at all. It didn't look like you were reading off of anything either, so I have to say good job on practicing your lines, because I know they seem to be a bit different from last time.

    ReplyDelete