Here is my idea napkin #2 about parking at UF.
In the napkin I discuss who I am, what I am offering, who I'm offering it to, why they care, and what sets me apart.
The feedback for my previous napkin was mainly that it needed more words. For this napkin, I tried to incorporate that suggestion. I had words for each sections.
Another feedback I got was that I should show how my connection to my customer base was strong. Thus, I explained on the new napkin that I was once a student who struggled with parking, and I know how many students are in need of a solution!

Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteI like your dedication to drawing the napkin. I personally did not do it but yours looks better than mine. I personally am better at visually learning and yours is easier to understand than the paragraphs I wrote. It is straight to the point but precise and clear. I think it is easy to say that parking is a big problem for people at campus. I hope your idea could solve this issue. Great job Louis.
Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteI like that you took into account that your last idea napkin was critiqued for having so few words. I think you have plenty of words now, and would only say that better spacing and organization would be the only way to make your napkin look any better. Good job on also showing how your customer connection base is strong! Keep up the good work.
Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job showing your flow of ideas from one aspect of your business idea to another on your napkin, with the main reasons why your service is better in the middle, signifying its importance. Parking on university campuses is one of the most frequently evoked problems by students and staff and it looks like you're on the way to making it much more manageable.
Hey Louis,
ReplyDeleteReally nice job on this assignment--your napkin was so easy to read and understand. I agree that parking on campus needs to undergo reform, and like your ideas. Parking on campus is currently very expensive and not guaranteed considering most of the conveniently located lots lack abundant parking spots, so your ideas would definitely help students who struggle with the current parking system. Nice work!