Friday, March 20, 2020

17A- Elevator Pitch #2



Whats up blog,

Here is my second elevator pitch. It discusses my parking solution proposal.




In my previous pitch, I received feedback regarding my solution. People asked how I was going to charge, if I would tailor solutions to students, etc. These are all questions I attempted to answer in this pitch now. Overall, the constructive feedback allowed me to grow. 

This pitch is much better than the last one because I prepared more extensively, and also I laid out my exact plans, and discussed 3 ways parking will be improved over the current situation at UF. Furthermore, the pitch was more organized and my thoughts were more concise. 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Louis,

    Great introduction and delivery. I personally struggled with it myself and it is no easy task. I also liked how you talked about your three major points right at the start. It helped build up what you were about to talk about and made it easier to understand. Tactics like this work very well on the demographic you are trying to sell too. It it simple and right to the point. Great job and I think you have a good product on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Louis,
    I like how you made it bright and clear as to what the problem was early on. I also thought that you saying that you plan on revolutionizing how parking can work for off campus students in three reasons was a really strong central attention grabber; I honestly would have expected there to be more of a lull in the middle of your pitch. As for any critiques I have, I'd say you start out a little slow, but great job other than that!

    ReplyDelete